5.19.2007

Skybus anyone?

So New Zealand is only about 2 months away, and before I head halfway across the world, I need to get myself across the country. I'm meeting some old Contiki chums in L.A. and we're flying to NZ together. So being the poor, soon-to-be college graduate that I am, I've been looking in the cheapest possible air ticket out to Cali. So far, I haven't had much luck. $300 is about the least expensive I've come across, which isn't bad, but I'm always hoping for a better deal.

Then I came across Skybus. It's the new no-frills airline. You pay for what you get. I found a round-trip ticket for $100. It almost sounds too good to be true. I know the airline is just starting up flights this month, so I'm a little skeptical. Does anyone out there have any suggestions? Is it worth the risk. Will me and my bags arrive safely in the City of Angels?

If you happen to come across this blog and are a frequent flyer, please let me know any tips you have for saving a dollar or two on my flight.:)

1 comment:

Flashware said...

In the future, can try something like www.flyertalk.com :)