2.26.2010

Welcome Weekend!

Oh my goodness, it's already Friday! Where has the week - and for that matter, the month - gone?

I've been trudging through the last week in February in a semi-dormant haze. For some reason, I've been super tired, and I can't wait for the weekend to catch up on sleep and the other to-dos that slipped off the list:
*Go grocery shopping.
*Pick out the computer I'm going to buy. (Bad news, I'm switching to the dark side.)
*Find a place for the stuff I dropped in the doorway when I returned from last weekend's trip to Columbus.
*Run 6 miles. (In reality, this number should read 8.)
*Practice flute for Sunday. (Wednesday's rehearsal proved me preeeeetty rusty.)
*Buy green tights and shamrock bling.
*Admire the beautiful bouquet I received at the office today:




I've definitely had more thrilling weekends, but this list should keep me busy until Monday rolls around.

What are you doing this weekend?

2 comments:

alison said...

awh, I've always wanted to get flowers at work! Whoever sent them is pretty cool!

Laura Lee Bloor said...

Aw, who sent you the beautiful bouquet?