8.03.2008

Lazy Day

It's been a pretty lazy Sunday. I met up this morning with an Ohio University grad named Chris and his fiance Manette. They showed me around town a bit and gave me some tips on where I can do shopping and such. Then we just hung out most of the day, watching movies and the British sit-com Black Books. It's very funny and I highly recommend that everyone check out some episodes on YouTube.

Tomorrow is my first day on the job and I'm kicking it off with an 8:00 a.m. meeting. Still have no clue what to expect, though I hear there's the possibility of getting to work on Cambodia Weekly. We shall see...

1 comment:

Michael and Yukiko Jones said...

Glad you are having fun and trying new things. Hope work gets off to a great start!

P.S. I would have dropped the tarantula too :)