8.25.2009

Three Understood

Three best friends.


A ring.


A toast.


Love.


This weekend I got to spend uninterrupted quality time with my two best friends, Ashley and Minyet. It's the first time all three of us have been in one place in two years. I always cherish these moments because when we reunite - after riding out years and crossing oceans and living thousands of stories - it's like we were never separated. This time our Ashley came home with a ring, given to her by a handsome Dutch engineer. We celebrated with a classy picnic in the Hocking Hills, complete with a champagne toast and heart biscuits.

She understood my wonders,
And listened to my dreams.
She listened to how I felt about life and love,
And knew what it all means.

1 comment:

Crys said...

How fun! You three are cute!