1.19.2010

Music Moment: The Blind Eyes



It's been awhile since I've come across some new (enjoyable) music, and lucky me, this time it's all in the family.

The kids up in St. Louis who call themselves The Blind Eyes rock. Now, I won't go on and on pretending I know how to review music. All I know is they are good, I like them, and the fact that I'm related to the lead singer gives me some sort of bragging rights.

Check out the video (start at minute 2:00 after the too-long commercial) and if you like what you hear go to iTunes and download their first album, Modernity. Then, if you really like what you hear, get excited because they are currently working on album No. 2.

Sweet.

Video thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachael,

Regina here, for ExpatWomen.com.

I would like to personally invite you to list your blog on our Expat Women Blog Directory (www.expatwomen.com/expatblog/) so that other women can read about and learn from your expat experiences.

Many thanks in advance for your contribution and keep up your great blog!

Regina