3.06.2010

Hello Weekend (and Spring)!


Hi, lovelies! Do you have anything planned for this beautiful, sunny weekend? (I hope it's sunny where you are.) I'm looking forward to the day ahead. I'm picking out my new laptop (probably this one), getting fitted for new running shoes, and going to dinner and a play in Louisville. Most of all, I'm excited that spring is near.

"Listen, can you hear it? Spring's sweet cantata. The strains of grass pushing through the snow. The song of buds swelling on the vine. The tender timpani of a baby robin's heart. Spring." ~Diane Frolov and Andrew Schneide


Photo thanks!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

our weather has also recently turned a lot warmer and a lot more humid, i'm not that excited about it though, as it was warm enough before! the mangos are nice tho