5.26.2009

I'd Rather Be Doing...

I only have 2.5 weeks left of work at the university, so I can't help but daydream about what I'd rather be doing besides sitting in front of a computer:

bake peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies

learn how to break dance like these kids

run through a field in a pretty dress

ride a carousel

read sufi poetry in a hammock

start a window herb garden

shoot polaroids around town

create an art wall for my imaginary apartment

stylize my locks

host a cookout for friends and family

Photo courtesy 2 ugly people

3 comments:

Crys said...

you forgot: Visit Crys in California :)

He he...but really I'd rather be baking some cookies too right now. I'm craving some oatmeal cinnamon chip cookies.

Michael and Yukiko Jones said...

Can't wait to see you when you get back!!!

Rachael said...

Ohhhh yessss!!!! I'd love to go back to California! (And you must send me the recipe for oatmeal cinnamon chip cookies!)

Cannot wait to see everyone as well!