So here's a little wrap up of how the wrap up is going:
• Finished my last U.C. Bulletin, bigger and better than ever. Look for it online here by the end of the week.
• My replacement was hired and I have 2 days to train her. Yay!
• Still haven't printed photos due to technical difficulties, but it's slated on the agenda for today.
• Bought some awesome multi-printed fabric on a whim a few weeks ago, and still plan on having a dress made out of it before I leave. I've taken a look at some JCrew styles to copy. Give me your vote: brown or white?
• Still sifting through my "take homes" and "leave behinds." One suitcase is already packed and one is half full. For all of you in Cambodia, I have a good-size grab bag going so let me know if you want to take a peek.
• Thinking a lot about what Mom and I are going to do. I just found out there's zorbing in Cambodia! What a silly and fun activity! This is a definite must. (See these photos from my first zorbing experience in New Zealand.)
My mind is boggled and it will take a miracle to do everything I need to in the next couple days. Until then, I leave you with this beautiful quote posted by naturally nina. It's the perfect reminder for this period of transition I'm about to enter.
"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." ~E.M. Forster
Photo courtesy Ferenc Ecseki.